The Regional Business Centre is a one-stop source for information and guidance on starting, expanding and operating a business.
Entrepreneurship is the cornerstone of our local economy. With the support of 17 community partners, the Regional Business Centre is hosted within the Economic Development Division of the City of Greater Sudbury. Our Centre has supported thousands of entrepreneurs since its inception in 1995. We are one of 57 small business enterprise centres across Ontario and we are a part of the Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs.
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or existing business owner, we are here to help. We provide the following services to help you succeed, free of charge:
• Confidential one-on-one consultations at our office or at your place of business;
• Guidance on licenses, permits, registrations and regulations that apply to your specific business;
• Business plan support;
• Market research data to help you determine the feasibility of your business idea;
• Programs that encourage youth to explore entrepreneurship as a viable career option;
• Directory of funding programs available to help you start or grow your business;
• Resource library with materials on a variety of business topics;
• Referrals to professional services in accounting, legal, insurance, banking and more through our extensive partner network;
The Regional Business Centre is proud to serve Greater Sudbury, Espanola, Manitoulin Island and the surrounding areas. If you are not within our service area, we would be happy to refer you to one of the 57 small business enterprise centres across Ontario.
The Regional Business Centre is financially supported by 17 partners in the local business community. Their generous support allows us to provide quality services at no cost to our clients.
Our network is your network. If you need professional services or advice, we can put you in touch with the right people and organizations to assist with your business needs.